Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A church I pastored had 23 in P. M./ In two months we had 200+ See how

A church I pastored had 23 in P. M. Wed the first WEd I was there.,
200 in two months, see how

The church had 250 Sunday morning and 23 prayer meeting. I almost
died. We must put a big emphasis on Wed services. Next Sunday morning
I got hold of two couples, with several children in each family and
told I wanted Wed to be maybe the best service of the week for them. A
red hot meal spiritually to keep them well and thrilled all week. Then
I asked "Would you be my special guest next Wed evening." Amazing
every couple I asked this said, "Preacher you are serous about this
aren't you." I assurance them I was. Each couple said yes they would.
In church, Wed. In the morning service, I asked everyone who was at
Prayer meeting Wednesday to please stand. Then I asked Fred and his
family who were going to be my special guest next Wednesday to please
stand. They did and then the other couple stood. Then I asked, "Dear
people this is your church, not mine. We must set an example for our
children and each other. I asked, how many others will say, "I will be
your special guest next Wed. About twenty more stood. The next Wed we
had over 50. I did the same thing the next Sunday morning. We had over
90 the next Wed. In two months we were having over 200 and never fell
below that. Their top had been just over 60 before that. God di it,
ABC Sumner

Wed service is a great follow up of new believers. We taught that and
practiced it. It worked. Even before we had a new believers class, I
used Wed evening to teach so many things that paid off in the whole
church.

SPECIAL: RIGHT HOW, Pray at least 30 seconds, for Jose Moreno. a dear
brother in Christ. It has now been confirmed that he has burns over
70% of his body from the fire that resulted from a car crash last
Wednesday morning. He is in critical condition

URGENT; This is amazing. Today, I had the unbelievable privilege of
giving a billionaire the tract "Your Ticket to Heaven." He responded
fabulously and said, "I will read it". Pray for him to be saved from
reading the tract.

Enter the drawings once a day, daily, for a pack of tracts to 10
winners in the general drawing and a pack of tracts and with one book
on pastoring to each winner of the pastor's drawing.
http://www.sumnerwemp.com