Friday, August 1, 2008

Here is how to pick the truit

Someone at your door, a clerk in a store and they are not busy. With a
smile, in a soft tone say, "May I give you something really good to
read? You will like this. It tells you how to be sure you are going to
heaven." At least, I have 95 % take them. Giving them "Your Ticket to
Heaven" many will say, "I need that" and I say right away, "We all do"
and then I ask, "Tell me, Do you know for sure you are going to
heaven?" So many will say, "I hope so" or "I am doing my best" or " I
am trying to get there" and on and on. This is the most vital
question, "If you went up to the gates of heaven and they asked you,
why should we let you into heaven, what would you tell them." You must
learn this and use it. It will let you know more than anything whether
they are saved or not.

Then you say, "Suppose someone asked you, "Are you married" and you
said, "I hope so", or "I think I am", or "I am trying to be" using
their answer to your question. They immediately see the foolishness in
their answer.

Now I give the gospel. Never start out saying, "The first thing you
need to know is that you are a sinner. "NEVER DO THAT'. You have just
offended them, making it sound as if they are a sinner but you are
not. This I share all the time and it works. Start out saying, "We are
all in the same boat, we he all done wrong, we have all sinned haven't
we. Doing it that way. I have never had one to not admit they too have
sinned.

O my, I keep trying to keep it short but can't! The next lesson is the
most important of all to see people really understand and believe the
gopsel.and get saved! DO NOT MISS IT.

YOU can win souls. To say we can't all be soul winners is a devils
lie. Jesus said "Follow me and I will MAKE YOU FISHERS OF MEN." WE all
must outsmart and out work the devil or our country is sunk, if it is
not already

LAST CHANCE to enter the drawing. Go to www.sumnerwemp.com to enter.
If I said, "I will give you one hundred dollars for every tract you
give out, you would give out hundreds. Oh dear people, in heaven the
reward will make one hundred dollars look like chicken feed. You know
that is so. So lets "lay up treasures in heaven."