Friday, October 10, 2008

Obstacles to witnessing- the world

"They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world and the world hearth them. we are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us: he that is not of God heareth not us" 1 Jn 4: 4, 5. "Marvel not if the world hate you" 1 Jn 3:13.

One day, a very close friend said to me, "Wemp, you are a conviction. We all know we should be witnessing but every time I get around you, you just led someone Christ and I am convicted."

We Christians are a conviction to the lost world, gulp, or should be. "Let your light so shine" Matt 5:16. Don't put it under a bushel basket"

We should be a conviction by our "light," our life and by our lips. Our life must back up our lips. Remember though that faith cometh by hearing the Gospel not by seeing a good life. "How shall they believe" without the gospel.

"We are ambassadors for Christ,,,, we beseech you, be ye reconciled to Christ" 2:20. and I love YOU, ABC Sumner

GLORY TO GOD. I just heard and saw the picture of my tract "Your Ticket to Heaven" Printed in Nepalese and that there is a good chance to get it printed n Germany. Pray for these as well as about 15 more to be printed somewhere. Our goal ow is to get it printed in 100 different languages for more to be saved! Pray for this.

Go to www.sumnerwemp.com all new web encouragements

Pray for my heath, I am having some real health struggles, Sumner