Friday, November 28, 2008

Preach the gospel to every creature

PRAISE THE LORD. God answered prayer and I got a much better car at much better price than I thought I would. THANKS for praying. ABC
 
WOW I just finished giving the gospel to over 100 people, most of who were not saved in a very easy unique way that you can use. I got over 150 emails Wednesday. I responded to everyone with this email, that I keep so I can easily copy it and reply to all of these I did not know. Here it is, copy it and reply to emails and send it. I copy it and go through all my emails and send these first. What a joy. they now have a chance to go to heaven. Try it. You and I may never hear any results but you are pleasing god and giving them a chance to go to heaven. Don't you wish someone would prayerfully wend one to your lost loved ones? Do unto others as you would...Make sense?
 
Good news! God loves you and sent the Lord Jesus to suffered and die for your sins, paid your debt in full, was buried but He rose again and was seen by hundreds. God said, If you will trust what He did to save you and receive the Lord Jesus in your heart to be your Savior too, He will give you a new birth, a brand new start in life and take you to heaven instead of you going to hell, like Satan wants you to do. Call on Him to save you right now.
 
I made it short because most would not read a long dissertation. Make sense? Love you, ABC Sumner