Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"So great salvation" because of the Captain of our salvation

"For it became him, to make the captain of our salvation perfect through sufferings" Heb 2:10. The word "Captain" in the Greek is "author", It has been my privilege to write some thirty gospel tracts. Scores of times people have said, "YOU are the author". I am absolutely a nobody but I want you to know the "author" of our salvation is really Somebody". Right?

"All things were made my Him and without Him was not anything made that was made". Jn 1. And He, the son of the living God, made, "authored' our salvation. No wonder it is so great.

"All we like sheep have gone astray, and the Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all" Isa. 53:6.

"He, who knew no sin, was made sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Cor 5:21.

He suffered and died for all our sins, paid the debt in full, rose again and was seen by hundreds I Cor 15:1-4. this gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes God that what He did and not what I did, will get me to heaven. Jesus authored it every bit and said, "no man takes my life from me, I lay it down" Oh what love. How can any saved person "neglect (not reject) so great salvation.

"Thank you for giving us the most effective soul-winning "tool" I've ever seen or used. "

From an effective soul-winning pastor.

Are these the "last days"? Multitudes believe it is. We must share the GOSPEL with "every creature (person we can). Make sense. A pastor asked me to get everyone to pray as they give out 8000 "tickets" to every person in their town in December. Hope your church does too. Call 1-877-872-2871 to order some.

Aren't you glad someone gave you the gospel?. "Go thou and do likewise"