Friday, February 27, 2009

The Dr's report and ministry report and Rom 8:28

WELL GLORY! Praise the Lord. The Dr. assured us Celeste does not have some life threatening illness. Believe me that was on my mind all the time. After many tests he thinks it is a virus but has not been able to pin it right down. He has given her antibiotics and is watching her closely. He came close to putting her in the hospital and is consulting with our heart doctor about it.

ALL things (good or bad) work together for good for those who know and love the Lord Jesus. Dr. Chuck Swindoll really ministered to me through a sermon I heard him preach on this. God knows everything. He knows the end from the beginning. He is never shocked or surprised by what happens. He then made this strong statement. All things for the Christian is working together for his good and God's glory. TRUST HIM IT IS SO.

My wife and I are going through, by far, the worse thing we have ever come close to facing. WE KNOW IT IS TRUE. WE TRUST HIM. Now it does not mean we don't pray for and ask for His healing. We get others praying. We do all we can physically to be healed. All of this is scriptural and right.

Already I have seen some fabulous opportunities to share the gospel and fabulous responses. We have the peace of God in our hearts. We have the joy of the Lord in our lives daily. We have the comfort of the Holy Spirit in our souls. Do pray with us for God's wisdom to the doctors and His healing for our bodies. The greatest healing by far as when you give the gospel, the greatest medicine in all the world, and they get healed spiritually for all eternity. THANKS for the many who just dropped a note saying you are praying, love you, ABC

I met with the EAST -WEST ministries, a fabulous missionary ministry and our hearts beat together that they have one passionate desire and that is to be a blessing, win lost folks to Christ with the GOSPEL AND GLORIFY THE LORD JESUS IN IT ALL. The three I met with I know personally and they are pure gold and have the hand of God upon them. I am sure the transition over the next few weeks will go smoothly and you will love the daylights out of this ministry and these men of God who will ministry to you.

PLEASE never forget I love you people dearly and am honored above all else to have ministered to you these wonderful years. ABC, (All Because of Calvary) Sumner and Celeste 1 Jn 3:2. You will hear more from me before it is all finished.