Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Please do not quote Jn 3:16 to lost people, read why not

DO NOT QUOTE JOHN 3:16 TO A LOST PERSON TO TRY TO GET HIM SAVED. Here is why

Daily I get a tract, read a tract directed to lost people to get them saved. THE GOSPEL is the power of God unto salvation. The Biblical, Scriptural, God inspired definition of the gopsel is 1 Cor 15:1-4 "I declare unto you the gospel how Christ died for our sins, was buried, rose again and was seen by hundreds." To not give the lost that most often will lead to a false profession that wont last very long.

Today I received a $1,ooo,ooo,ooo. dollar bill. I saw one a couple of years ago and pointed out that IT DID NOT HAVE THE GOSPEL on it at all. They were shocked. Most are not discerning of this. They told the authors and they came out with a revised edition and on it they have John 3:16 and not a bit of 1 Cor. 15:1-4. I would not give that to a dog. It has no gospel and so do about one half of the tracts published. How terrible. People get under conviction and then they are told to "give your heart to Jesus." NO, NO, NO. We are not told to"give" God any thing but to "believe" and "receive" the Lord Jesus as our Savior. No wonder we have multitudes of church memebers who have never been born again. I talked to one last week.

Hundreds have asked me "how do you see so many people get saved?" Simple, I give the GOSPEL OVER AND OVER for IT is the power of God unto salvation. I hope you catch this and give the gospel to lost people. More on this Fri. Today, I am following up the nurse who got Saved last Wed. She is beaming with the joy of the Lord. Oh, the heavenly ecstasy of seeing this happen over and over. My, how it GLORIFIES the Lord Jesus.

Pray for Celeste, she is still very weak, hurting, and I HURT all over for her.

You have not because you ask not" PRAY FOR SOULS, then give them the gospel