Friday, July 4, 2008

Have a wonderful freedoms day

We celebrate our independence every year on July 4 th and rightly so. We as Americans have so much to be thankful for and to rejoice in. It is a TRAGEDY that we are losing so many freedoms. BUT, God said to Israel "Thou shalt remember the DAY when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt (out of bondage) ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE" Deut 16:3.
 
I was saved March 28, 1940 and I have not gotten over it yet and still celebrate that day. I now get everyone I can to remember that day they were saved. We must not forget or get over it.
 
"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving" Please take a few moments right now to THANK Him for saving you and setting you free from bondage now and hell in eternity. Now just stay in love with Jesus. Tell Him right now, I love you Lord Jesus. You are loved by God and me, All Because of Calvary.
 
William Jennings Bryan, posing for a portrait, was asked by the artist, "Why do you wear your hair over your ears?"
 
Mr. Bryan answered, "There's a romance connected with that. When I began courting Mrs. Bryan she objected to the way my ears stood out. So to please her, I let my hair grow to cover them."
 
"But that was many years ago," said the artist. "Why don't you have your hair cut now?"
 
"Because," twinkled Bryan, "the romance is still going on."
 
Lets keep the romance with the Lord Jesus going on.
 
"We should be far more concerned with the future than the past."
 
Pray for Glenna, She just lost her husband, a cherished friend of mine