Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Priority 3, Impact someone's life DAILY.

Priority no. 3

Impact people's lives. I have talked to two such people that God blessed and used me to impact them for eternity and everyday. GOD DOES IT. We cannot, except God does it through us.

1. First to lead them to Christ. You do and they are "a new creature', changed forever.

2. Stay in love with Jesus and impact people as you just talking to them. Last week, someone whom I have not seen in twenty years called me. My heart was so full from reading a fantastic book on prayer that it just came out, it spilled out on them as I poured out my heart and God impacted their life, they told me. GOD DID THAT.

"Exhort one another" DAILY. We must so walk in the Spirit that God will touch their lives in just an ordinary conversation. Both of these said I did that to them. God did it but what a joy to hear and see God do it.

Jake :Lyons did that to me, my first day at church when this sharp good looking man came up to me, stuck his big hand out to me and said, ":Hi my name is Jake, what's your name." The last one who asked me that was the police and I am not kidding. Then the night, 3 weeks later, when I heard the gospel and received the Lord Jesus he came up to me , hugged me and said if I can ever do anything for you let me know." He and his wife prayed EVERY day for me for the next 40 years. Every lost person needs someone like to that to impact their lives. You be one who does it.You will do that when you walk in the Spirit, stay in love with Jesus and give the gospel to everyone you can.

Please get "Your Ticket to Heaven" tracts and put them in every Christmas card and letter you mail. Call 1-877-872-2871 ask for "Sales" and order some, one hundred, at least..Have a great week. I plan to!