Monday, December 8, 2008

Top priority for 2009

I LOVE YOU DEAR PEOPLE This is may not the second most important priority but I felt strongly I should put this in now. In the instructions about the Sower in Matt. 13, Jesus said in verse 25, "And while men slept, the enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat"

The trouble in America and all over the world really is that we Chrsitians have sown enough seed and won enough people to Christ and now the tares are destroying our country with atheism, and godless living. When studies show that less than 5 % of Christians ever lead a soul to Christ, THAT is the worse sin in the world. "to him that knoweth to do good and doeth it not, to him it is sin" We Christians are to blame for our problems.We alone have the cure for the problems in the world and we are not giving it out enough. I was 17 and no one had ever witnessed to me and told me how to be saved. When I heaard it and was saved, it transformed my lie forever. Make sense? "Jesus said the harvest in plenteous but the laborers are few." Be a l;aborer in 2009.

Jesus said, "Preach the gospel to EVERY person". Mk 16:15. This is what Phillip did to that one man in the chariot in Acts 8. Make this a top priority in 2009. One Way everyone of us can do it is to give everyone a good GOSPEL filled tract. They then have a chance to be saved. Celeste and I had lunch in a nice restaurant today. Here is what I said to the waiter.

"God loves you and sent the Lord Jesus to suffer and die for your sins, paid your debt in full, was buried but He rose again and was seen by hundreds. God said, If you will trust what He did to save you and receive the Lord Jesus in your heart to be your Savior too, He will give you a new birth, a brand new start in life and take you to heaven Pray, dear God, I believe You and want to receive the Lord Jesus as MY Savior right now" They were very busy and that is all I could do right then, but he got the gospel and now has a chance to be saved. I told him to read the tract I gave him (Your Ticket to Heaven" and do what it says. He promised to read the tract. His blood is not n my hands.

Of course you are not going to be able to do this to every person but if you make it a top priority you will find "the harvest in Plenteous" and you will have the greatest joy in all the world. MAKE THIS A TOP PRIOTIY IN 2009. ABC Sumner.

click here, then click on "best sellers' and go down until you come to "Your ticket to Heaven" (twice) http://www.gnpcb.org/home/tracts/

Go to all new web site www.sumnerwemp.com